Thursday, August 16, 2012

Looking forward to tonight, my husband sent me a heartfelt email, about us and things in general.
I can not wait till he comes home to wrap my arms around him and tell him I love him..
I have not been my best past few weeks very moody and cranky, while he has been understanding
he did give me one hell of a starpping Tues night, since then I have reflected on my actions and behavior, and know as well as he does this is not me, it was suggested I go see my gyne as I had our daughter 4 months ago and maybe my hormones are out of whack..
My husband is understanding of these things but will not hesitate to pull of his belt if needed.
Tonight though we are going to order out and have some family time, and when the kids are down for the night I was thinking of showing him how much I really love him :) :)

No comments:

Post a Comment