Thursday, August 16, 2012

The past few days have been stressful, I have been on some kind of emtional rollercoaster which earned me a very harsh punishment with the strap from hell, I got this on Tuesday night and I am still feeling it today, while he said he is sory I am still feeling the affects of it, it was was necessary.
I have been snippy, rude and hung up on him, things that did not go over very well

Most if not all of my punishment are given with either the belt he has on (nothing like chills go through you when you hear that being unbucked and pulled through the loops) or one retrieved from the closet but for this one he used the strap

OUCH - Black Leather Strap with Holes -  $32.99

this thing is 3 1/2" wide and hurts like hell.. trust me I am still feeling it.

After the kids were down for the night I was told to go to our room and wait for him, and of course that thing was already laying on the bed, when he came in he closed the door and we had our talk about my recent behavior and what I had to say for myself, then it was time bottom bared and leaning over the end of the bed the first of many whacks came down, after about 10 he allowed me to lay on the bed, as he said we were not close to done, I was trying to keep count and lost it after 30, when he was done he held me and comforted me till I regained my composure. I promised I would try and control my mouth as well my actions. he went and out the strap away and came back, I laid in his arms, still sniffling as he rubbed my very sore and beet red butt. he eventually made love to me and we feel asleep in each others arms..

I know this will not be the last belting or whipping I get, but I know when I get them they are given for a reason, and serve a purpose...

I so love my husband and would not chnage a thing about our marraige or our life together..

No comments:

Post a Comment